This diesel generator is a suitable alternative to a 200 kVA generator. The QIS 215 has 217 kVA of standby power and 35L/h (75% load) fuel consumption. Expect excellent performance with a 25% small footprint and a 13% higher load factor.
QIS diesel generators combine low cost of ownership, reliable performance and risk-free operation. The QIS range is extremely versatile and can be used in primary or backup power applications. These easy to use diesel generators are designed and built to the very highest standards.
The QIS range allows you to specify the configuration of your generator through a wide range of useful options. You can customize everything from the power output to the required level of noise suppression.
Atlas Copco’s QIS diesel generators combine low cost of ownership, reliable performance and risk-free operation. The QIS range is extremely versatile and can be used in primary or backup power applications. These easy to use diesel generators are designed and built to the very highest standards.
Integrated Controls and Power Cubicle
- Qc 2112/2212 AMF (AMF and remote start) digital controller
- Upgradeable cubicle
- 4 Pole breaker
- Emergency stop
- Battery charger
- Optimal serviceability through large access doors and panels
- Access to alternator (AVR and diode bridge)
- Full access to engine
- Direct radiator cleaning access panel
- External drain points access
- Plug and play cable connection
- Pass through cable path, natural bend and strain relief
- Retention bund 110% self containment with level sensor
- Hot parts, fan and belt protection
- Integrated lifting structure with single elevation point (Four points lifting above 1115kVA)
- High cooling performance radiator with ParCOOL for 100% standby power operation
- Sound attenuated and rugged galvanised steel enclosure
- Alternator IP23 with auxiliary winding (300% over-current during 20 seconds) and digital AVR (3 phases sensing and droop kit standard above 400 kVA)
- Electronic governor engine
- Decreased service downtime due to heavy duty fuel filtration system with water separator
- Dual stage air filtration
- Oil drain pump
- 500 hours service interval