BAE solar batteries are used in renewable energy applications such as photovoltaic power generation. They are used in hybrid applications as well as in stand-alone photovoltaic systems, which include a very wide range of sizes and application fields. So BAE solar batteries have been proven in industrial energy systems even under extreme conditions as well as in private households, e.g. to increase the content of self consumed solar PV energy.
You get low maintenance VLA batteries with liquid electrolyte as well as maintenance free batteries in VRLA-GEL technology. Due to the high cyclic requirements batteries with positive tubular plates are used only. Moreover BAE is able to supply tailor-made solutions.
Those batteries reflect outstanding quality by:
- long cycle life approved acc. to IEC 61427
- fully insulated battery design to ensure touch protection
- very good recharge behaviour
- excellent deep discharge capability
- perfect reliability due to absolute tight pole bushing
- external intercell connector design for all solar block batteries
- easy access for measurements of e.g. voltage via service ring and/or pole screw
About BAE Company
BAE is a German company with headquarters in Berlin. The focus is on the development and production of lead-acid batteries. The batteries are used wherever power needs to flow uninterrupted, like hospitals, data centers, railway, etc. The renewable energy market is also one of BAE´s core sectors.
BAE solar batteries have been proven in industrial energy systems even under extreme conditions as well as in private households.
- Width: 235mm
- Length: 235mm
- Height: 710mm
- Weight: 83.9kg Approx
- Voltage: 2 Volts
- Capacity: 1600Ah/C100
- Positive plate: Tubular plate protected with a solid cover of polyester grid and low content of antimony, endow it with a solid resistance to corrosion.
- Negative plate: grid type plate with an alloy with low antimony content with a long-lasting expandable material.
- Separation: Micro porous separator
- Electrolyte: Sulfuric acid with a density of 1.24 kg / l at 20 oC
- Container: Gray color, and high impact resistance
- Valve: One valve per element, opening pressure of 120 mbar approx.
- Terminals: 100% protected against gas and electrolyte, plastic coating
- Protection: IP 25 according to standard EN 60529, protection against contacts according to VBG 4
- Maintenance Every 6 months check the voltage of the elements as well as the temperature. Every 12 months check the connections, check the voltage of the elements as well as the temperature.
- Depth of discharge: Max. 80% (Ue = 1.91 V / elto for periods of discharge> 10 h, 1.74 V / elto for 1 h)
- Deep discharges of more than 80% must be prevented
- Charge current: Unlimited, the minimum charge current must be 5A / 100 Ah C10
- Cyclic load voltage: Restricted between 2.30 V to 2.40 V per element, review the operating instructions.
- Flotation voltage: 2.23 V / element
- Cycles: 3000 according to IEC 61427
- Temperature: -20 ° C to 45 ° C
- Self-discharge: Approx. 2% per month at 20 ° C