BAE solar batteries are used in renewable energy applications such as photovoltaic power generation. They are used in hybrid applications as well as in stand-alone photovoltaic systems, which include a very wide range of sizes and application fields. So BAE solar batteries have been proven in industrial energy systems even under extreme conditions as well as in private households, e.g. to increase the content of self consumed solar PV energy.
You get low maintenance VLA batteries with liquid electrolyte as well as maintenance free batteries in VRLA-GEL technology. Due to the high cyclic requirements batteries with positive tubular plates are used only. Moreover BAE is able to supply tailor-made solutions.
Those batteries reflect outstanding quality by:
- long cycle life approved acc. to IEC 61427
- fully insulated battery design to ensure touch protection
- very good recharge behaviour
- excellent deep discharge capability
- perfect reliability due to absolute tight pole bushing
- external intercell connector design for all solar block batteries
- easy access for measurements of e.g. voltage via service ring and/or pole screw
About BAE Company
BAE is a German company with headquarters in Berlin. The focus is on the development and production of lead-acid batteries. The batteries are used wherever power needs to flow uninterrupted, like hospitals, data centers, railway, etc. The renewable energy market is also one of BAE´s core sectors.