The BYD B-Box Energy Storage System utilizes the BYD Iron Phosphate battery in a modular design that allows the flexibility to use up to four battery modules in a single rack.
The B-Box is able to meet the requirements of different storage systems by increasing the capacity through parallel connection of battery rack.
- Residential PV Installations for self-consumption applications
- Commercial and Industrial installations for peak shaving
- Telecom industry for back up power
BYD standard 3U battery—U3A1-50E-A which is CE and TUV certified, had been widely used in Telecom and Energy Storage applications in global market. The battery is manufactured by BYD LiFePo4 technology with annual capacity of 10GWh.
Features of Battery
- Stable discharge plant
- Excellent safety performance
- Long cycle life
- High temperature performance
- High energy density
- High charge & discharge rate
- High energy transfer efficiency
- No pollution
About BYD Company
Founded in 1995 as a pioneer in battery technology, BYD’s mission is to change the world by creating a complete, clean-energy ecosystem that reduces the world’s reliance on petroleum. BYD’s innovative products are leaders in multiple sectors, including battery-electric automobiles, buses, medium- and heavy-duty trucks and forklifts; the SkyRail monorail system; solar power generation and energy storage systems; and consumer electronics.
At the heart of BYD’s technology is its batteries. One of the largest rechargeable battery manufacturers in the world, BYD develops batteries for large-scale, grid-connected energy storage systems. BYD’s non-toxic Iron-Phosphate battery chemistry makes it the safest choice available on the market today.
- Usable capacity 10.24 kWh (per battery tower)
- Maximum total capacity up to 57.6 kWh (equivalent to 5 battery towers)
- High efficiency through 200 – 500 V battery voltage
- Dimensions: 580 x 380 x 1254 (W x D x H)