The ability to have a direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical Battery-Box Premium HVM allows a maximum capacity of 66.2 kWh.
Can also have the ability to scale by adding HVM modules or parallel HVM stacks later.
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Functionality
- Highest Efficiency Thanks to a Real High-Voltage Series Connection
- The Patented Modular Plug Design Requires no Internal Wiring and Allows for Maximum Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Life Cycle, and Power
- Compatible with Leading 1 and 3 Phase High Voltage Battery Inverters
- Highest Safety Standards like VDE 2510-50
One Battery-Box Premium HVM can be composed of 3 to 8 HVM battery modules that are connected in series to achieve a usable capacity of 8.3 to 22.1 kWh.
|DIMENSIONS||29.8 × 58.5 × 141.1 cm|
|ENCLOSURE PROTECTION RATING||IP55|
|PRODUCT WARRANTY (YR)||10.0|
|BATTERY ENERGY- USABLE (KWH)||13.80|
|BATTERY NOMINAL VOLTAGE (V)||256|
|BATTERY MIN VOLTAGE (V)||200|
|BATTERY MAX VOLTAGE (V)||300|
|BATTERY CELL TECHNOLOGY||Lithium Iron Phosphate (cobalt-free)|
The new BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM 13.8 kW Li Ion Solar Battery Storage system generation builds on the well-known memories and has all previous functions. With the Battery-Box Premium HVM, a battery module comes onto the market that has higher storage capacities than its predecessor. The further development of cell technology has reduced the system weight by almost 30%. The construction depth was also reduced by 8 cm. This means that less floor space is required. At the same time, the new devices have a leaner look. One of the highlights: The new storage systems have “protection class IP55”. This enables use outside as well.
Even more flexible and scalable. With the new generation, up to three battery towers can now be connected to one system. BYD remains true to itself when it comes to loading and unloading. Each battery can also supply the nominal capacity as power – i.e. 1C. This makes the new series ideal for on-grid, on-grid plus backup and off-grid systems. Since the software in the new models also remains the same, the Premium HVM are still compatible with Kostal, SMA, Fronius and GoodWe without any problems.
- Award-winning efficiency thanks to real series connection
- The patented modular plug-in design does not require any internal wiring and allows maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate battery (LFP): maximum safety, durability and performance
- Compatible with leading 1- and 3-phase inverters
- The highest security standards such as VDE 2510-50
- Powerful emergency / backup power and off-grid functionality
- 1× BYD Battery-Box Premium HV BMU & Base
- 5 x BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM 2.76 kHh Battery without BMU
For higher solar battery storage capacities, up to 3 identical battery towers can be connected to one system.
BYD is the supplier of the battery systems of the E-Buses in London
Founded in 1995, BYD is a listed company on Hong Kong Stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange. We principally engaged in IT industry mainly related to rechargeable battery business, handset and computer components and assembly services, as well as automobile business including traditional fuel-powered vehicles and new energy vehicles while taking advantage of our technical superiority to actively develop other new energy products such as solar farm, energy storage station, electric vehicles, LED, electric forklift, etc. Currently, BYD has nearly 180,000 employees and 22 industrial parks in global with an area nearly 17,000,000 square meters.