This include a 2.56 kWh Battery to use with the BYD HV BMU (KD31384)
One Battery-Box Premium HVS is composed of 2 to 5 HVS battery modules that are connected in series to achieve a usable capacity of 5.1 to 12.8 kWh.
Additionally, direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical Battery-Box Premium HVS allows a maximum capacity of 38.4 kWh.
Ability to scale by adding HVS modules or parallel HVS stacks later.
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Functionality
- Highest Efficiency Thanks to a Real High-Voltage Series Connection
- The Patented Modular Plug Design Requires no Internal Wiring and Allows for Maximum Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Life Cycle, and Power
- Compatible with Leading 1 and 3 Phase High Voltage Battery Inverters
- Two Distinct Modules to Cover the Complete Range of System Sizes]
- Highest Safety Standards like VDE 2510-50
|BYD Premium HVS – 2.56kWh – High Voltage|
|Cont. discharge current||25A|
|Peak discharge current (5 sec)||50A|
|Enclosure Protection Rating||IP55|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)|
|Operating temperature range||-10 – +50°C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||233 x 585 x 298mm|
|Net weight||38 kg|