The GoodWe GW3000NS 3kW single MPPT Solar Inverter adopts cutting-edge technology in photovoltaic fields, designed under modern industrial concept. Inheriting all the excellent traits from GoodWe SS and DS series, the GoodWe GW3000NS 3kW single MPPT Solar Inverter is much smarter in size and weight. It makes the series convenient for transport and suitable for different installation environments. Comprehensive MPPT technology, software and hardware technology is guaranteed to maximize the life-span of these inverters.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE GOODWE GW3000NS 3KW SINGLE MPPT SOLAR INVERTER
- Up to 10 safety measurements
- DC switch
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof
- 45°C full-load output
- Lower start-up voltage at 80V
- Wide range of MPPT voltage
- Wireless monitoring and communication
- Fanless low-noise design
- 30% lighter than similar products
- 20% Volume optimization
- Perfect for 3-panel system
|Dimensions||34.4 × 12.8 × 27.5 cm|
|Rated Power (W/kW)||3 kW|
- GoodWe (Jiangsu) Power Supply Technology Co. Ltd, is renewable energy enterprise located in the “Venice of the East”, a technology city called Suzhou. Since its foundation, GoodWe has focused on the technical development and manufacture of solar PV inverters and related monitoring solutions.All of the GoodWe inverters have been certified by CGC, CEI0-21, VDE, TUV, CE, G83, G59, SAA, EN50438, MEA, PEA and are listed by CEC from Australia, Western Power and Danish Government for universal applications in the corresponding regions and countries.
GoodWe is a leading, strategically-thinking enterprise which focuses on research and manufacturing of PV inverters and energy storage solutions. With an average monthly sales volume of 30,000 pieces in 2018 and 12 GW installed in more than 100 countries, GoodWe solar inverters have been largely used in residential rooftops, commercial systems, and energy storage systems. GoodWe ranked as World Top 10 solar inverter manufacture by Bloomberg, IHS & GTM. GoodWe benchmarks its success on the success achieved by its customers by identifying and integrating the most advanced components and techniques available while offering an unparalleled after-sales service.
GoodWe has set up an integrated service system for pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale and has established service centers worldwide. The company has developed a concept of workshops which aim to offer global support to all customers including project consulting, technical training, onsite support and after-sales service.
As a stable, bankable company, GoodWe has built its corporate reputation by achieving sustainable growth in every market it operates in. A prudent, step-by-step approach of strategic growth and consolidation offers longevity, profitable growth and increased market share; a business model also adopted by some of the world leading renewable companies.