The LONGi 370W Mono Solar Panel LR6-72PE-370M is manufactured by the Chinese LONGi. LONGi has produced photovoltaic cells since 2007 and is the world leader in photovoltaic cell production. The LR6 lineup is an efficient monocrystalline 60-cell module, with excellent electrical and solid structural performance (5400 Pa snow load and 2400 Pa wind load). These modules feature black 40mm frames with black back sheets, MC4 connectors, and industry-standard -0/+5W sorting.
LONGi backs these modules with a 10-year product warranty and 25-year linear warranty. They are certified to UL 1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 and are manufactured in an ISO 9001/14001 certified facility.
The LONGi 370W Mono Solar Panel LR6-72PE-370M has an aesthetic appearance with silver frame and white backsheet, best suited for rooftop installations.
BUY LONGI 370W MONO SOLAR
- Easy installation and high compatibility.
- Positive power tolerance (0~ +5W) guaranteed.
- High module conversion efficiency (up to 19.3%).
- Solar power degradation enabled by Low LID Mono PERC technology: first yer <2%, 0.55% year 2-25.
- Better energy yield with excellent low irradiance performance and temperature coefficient.
- Solid PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization and careful module BOM selection.
- Adaptable to harsh environment: passed rigorous salt mist and ammonia tests.
LONGi is a world leading manufacturer of high-efficiency mono-crystalline solar cells and modules. LONGi has been focusing on MONO for 18 years and is the largest supplier of mono-crystalline silicon wafers in the world, with total assets above $5.23 billion(2017). It also plans to have 45 GW of monocrystalline wafer production capacity by the year 2020.
Armed and powered by advanced technology and long standing experience in the field of mono-crystalline silicon, LONGi shipped approximately 4.5GW products in 2017, with over 100% rate of growth in three consecutive years. The Company has its headquarters in Xi’an and branches in Japan, Europe, North America, India, Malaysia, Australia and Africa.