The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimiser performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
SolarEdge Three Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Inverters specifically designed to work with power optimisers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
|Technical data||SolarEdge 17kW Three Phase|
|Maximum AC Output Power||17000 W|
|Maximum Input DC Voltage||415 V + to ground or 830 V + to –|
|Maximum DC Input Current||23 A|