- Flexible Solutions for all types of businesses and communities
- Specialist management consultancy team that provide energy and carbon advisory services throughout Australia
- Strengthened relationships with industry agencies to accelerate and streamline the transition
- PPA Modelling, Policy advice, Financial advice, Efficiency measuring, Carbon Modelling, Reporting and Compliance advice
- Completely scalable solutions including grid hybrid applications and remote off grid installations
- Commercial / Community Federal solar incentives available up to 100kW
We specialise in designing solar solutions for all sizes and types of businesses. No matter the size or region, we have solutions that will achieve long term financial gains, reliable electricity supply for companies with unreliable grid power and that will help move towards a low carbon footprint.
Our team specialise in both grid connected and remote off grid solutions. We have assisted remote communities away from costly outdated diesel power plants, power hungry inner city companies towards self generation and utilisation, install battery backup systems to help prevent costly stock loss from outages and much more.
We have a dedicated commercial and community division that are ready to speak with you and your financial advisers or stakeholders. We can detail a cost and benefit analysis tailored to your specific circumstance in order to highlight the relative costs for no action vs. benefit for taking action and will clearly outline payback period timelines.
The technology to harvest natural free energy is here, it is now at the right price and makes complete sense to investigate how solar can benefit your company or community.
Contact us today to find out more or order online below.
Companies needing assistance or advice on how to transition their energy footprint to renewables are welcome to get in touch.
We have a specialist management consultancy team that provide energy and carbon advisory services throughout Australia.
We provide cost benefit analysis to show potential opportunities with installing solar or wind installations on site or by purchasing renewable energy certificates from local wind or solar farms. Exercises such as this can provide long term risk management for corporations from uncertain future price rises.
Solar Heroes have access to the Business Renewables Centre Australia which can help provide a streamlined or accelerated path towards the best renewable alternative for companies and corporations.
For corporations requiring further advice with the next steps towards 100% renewables, we suggest to get in contact with us or find out more from these organisations below.