SolarEdge three phase hybrid inverter:
Bringing together SolarEdge’s superior PV design freedom and battery storage capabilities, this hybrid inverter provides a market-leading solution for three phase residential solar installations. SolarEdge’s three phase inverters for residential PV systems enable simple and cost-effective installations using a single three phase inverter instead of multiple single phase inverters. The new hybrid inverters are available in the following sizes, with the standard 12-year warranty: 5kW, 7kW, 8.25kW & 10kW. In addition, Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee, or cellular plug-ins) is also supported.
The SolarEdge three phase hybrid inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability. The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of panels in a string or environmental conditions. A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimiser performance data from each PV panel. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The new range of SolarEdge three phase hybrid inverters have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level. Learn more about SetApp here.
Founded in 2006, SolarEdge Technologies is headquartered in Israel and has offices in ten other countries around the world including Australia. Today SolarEdge is undoubtedly the global leader in the DC power optimizer market and is traded on the NASDAQ. The company has invented a ground-breaking type of module-level electronics for solar photovoltaic (PV) harvesting and monitoring systems for all shapes and sizes of solar installations, from residential to commercial and utility-scale plants. SolarEdge’s stand-out product solution is their optimized inverter system which maximizes and improves power output at each individual PV panel. Together with SolarEdge’s cloud-based monitoring platform, the performance of your solar system is trackable with ease.
Since beginning commercial distribution in 2010, over 2.5 GW of SolarEdge products have been installed in solar PV arrays in over 90 countries around the world. The company has won several awards for its innovative products, including an SPP (Solar Power Portal) Award in 2015 and the Solar Industry Award in 2014. Manufacturing mainly takes place through a partnership with Flextronics, a global electronics manufacturing services provider. Another exciting partnership was announced in late 2015 when SolarEdge products became compatible with the Tesla Powerwall battery system. SolarEdge offers impressive warranties and excellent customer support through its Australian office.
– SolarEdge’s flexible design rules enable fewer, longer PV strings, for easier system design, reduced roof penetrations and faster installations
– Direct connection of multiple SolarEdge batteries with up to 200% DC oversizing, results in higher solar self-consumption, lower electricity bills, and faster system ROI
– Addition of smart energy devices further utilises excess solar production, with future system upgrades also possible
– A one vendor/single ecosystem solution means seamless system operation and more efficient support, if needed
– Maximum design flexibility, enabling fewer, longer strings
– Battery ready – DC coupled PV inverter, future proofed for SolarEdge battery connection*
– Single vendor for all warranty and service issues, and seamless system operation
– Up to 200% DC oversizing when battery is connected, for battery charging and improved low light performance
– Supports (optional) smart energy devices and future system upgrades
– Fast inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using SetApp
– Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
– Panel-level monitoring via built-in Ethernet or Wi-Fi (optional cellular connectivity also supported)
– Advanced safety features, including SafeDCTM and integrated arc fault protection
– IP65 rated for outdoor or indoor installations
|Rated AC output power:||10000W|
|Maximum AC output power:||10000VA|
|AC output power nominal:||400/230V|
|AC output voltage range:||184-264.7V|
|Maximum continuous output power (Per phase):||16A|
|Max DC power:||13500W|
|Max DC array input voltage:||450V|
|Nominal DC voltage to earth:||450V|
|Max input current:||28A|
|Maximum inverter efficiency:||97.8%|
|Dimensions with safety switch (HxWxD):||775x315x260mm|
|Operating temperature:||-40 to +60°C|
|Protection Rating:||IP65 – Indoor and outdoor|