Small in size, bigger on power:
- Up to 440W, 22.0% module eciency with high density interconnect technology
- Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping, lower series resistance, improved current collection and enhanced reliability
- Reduce installation cost with higher power bin and eciency
- Boost performance in warm weather with low temperature coecient and operating temperature
Dual-glass Design, more secure and sustainable
- Upgraded dual glass of Vertex S, less prone to micro-cracks and scratches on the back during installation
- Double-glass + innovative non-destructive cutting for improved mechanical resistance and strength
- Fire class rating C, salt spray, sand dust, ammonia performance which is fully applicable in coastal, high temperature, humidity area and harsh environment
Ultra-low Degradation, longer warranty, higher output
- First-year degradation 1% and annual degradation at 0.4%
- 25 years product warranty and 30 years power warranty
Universal solution for residential and C&I rooftops
- Easy for integration, designed for compatibility with existing mainstream inverters and diverse mounting systems
- Perfect size and low weight for handling and installation
- Most valuable solution on low load capacity rooftops (weight similar to backsheet version)
- Mechanical performance up to 5400 Pa positive load and 4000 Pa negative load
The Vertex series panels are equipped with various design and technological features that allow high output power even in a limited space allowing 21.1% module efficiency with high density cell interconnection.
Trina solar on this type of multi-busbar modules has introduced a revolutionary technology that integrates 1/3 cut cell, non-destructive cutting and high-density interconnect technologies.
1/3 cut cell technology compared to traditional half cut technology solves problems related to the high system current and reduces power loss.
Cell spacing has been reduced from to 0.5mm to 1, in order to optimize output power and efficiency, this solution reduces gaps and risks of micro-cracks and module damage over time.
This solution allows for greater power and power generation capacity.
Vertex S thanks to this new technology is able to offer up to 65W more than modules with the same size and conventional technology.
Compatible with major inverters and mounting systems
This range of modules has been designed for rooftop applications and is compatible with major inverters, optimizers and mounting systems Reduced size and weight make it easy to handle.
Reduced transport and installation costs thanks to the higher power and consequently the lower number of modules required.
The product has a 15-year guarantee, the maximum annual deterioration of the power is 0.55% from the 2nd year to the 25th year.
|Length without packaging (mm)
|Width without packaging (mm)
|Height without packaging (mm)
|Product warranty (yr)
|Performance warranty (yr)
|Power rating Pmax (Wp)
|Nominal current Impp (A)
|Short circuit current Isc (A)
|Nominal voltage Umpp (V)
|Open circuit voltage Uoc (V)
|Max. system voltage (V)
|Temperature coefficient Isc (%/°C)
|Temperature coefficient Pmpp (%/K°C)
|Temperature coefficient Uoc (%/°C)
|Number of cells (pcs)
|Type of DC connection
|Lenght of cables (cm) minus
|Length of cables (cm) plus