The upgraded Vertex S+ series modules feature excellent product performance along with innovative and design-inspired aesthetics. Design options include the all-black appearance, to match different architectural styles and application scenarios.
Vertex S is perfectly designed to fulfill specific requirements for rooftop application, such as power, efficiency, appearance, mechanical load, handling, and reliability. This module will provide the best balance of power, size and weight.
Small in size, bigger on power
Based on advanced technology from the 210mm-based Vertex platform. Providing up to 430W in module power output, this solar module is perfectly designed to fulfill power, efficiency, size, weight, appearance, mechanical load, and the reliability requirements of rooftop application! Best balance of power, size and weight.
• Generates up to 445 W, 22.3 % module efficiency with high density interconnect technology
• Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping, lower series resistance, improved current collection and enhanced reliability
• Reduces installation cost with higher power bin and efficiency
Universal solution for residential and C&I rooftops
• Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream inverters, optimizers and mounting systems
• Perfect size and low weight for easy handling. Optimized transportation cost
• Flexible installation solutions for system deployment
Dual-glass Design, High Reliability
• Excellent fire rating and resistance to harsh environmental conditions
• Up to 25 years product warranty and 30 years power warranty
• 5,400 Pa snow load and 4,000 Pa wind load (test loads)
• 1 % first-year degradation and 0.4 % annual degradation enabled by N-type technology
The Vertex series panels are equipped with various design and technological features that allow high output power even in a limited space allowing 21.1% module efficiency with high density cell interconnection.
Trina solar on this type of multi-busbar modules has introduced a revolutionary technology that integrates 1/3 cut cell, non-destructive cutting and high-density interconnect technologies.
1/3 cut cell technology compared to traditional half cut technology solves problems related to the high system current and reduces power loss.
Cell spacing has been reduced from to 0.5mm to 1, in order to optimize output power and efficiency, this solution reduces gaps and risks of micro-cracks and module damage over time.
This solution allows for greater power and power generation capacity.
Vertex S thanks to this new technology is able to offer up to 65W more than modules with the same size and conventional technology.
Compatible with major inverters and mounting systems
This range of modules has been designed for rooftop applications and is compatible with major inverters, optimizers and mounting systems Reduced size and weight make it easy to handle.
Reduced transport and installation costs thanks to the higher power and consequently the lower number of modules required.
The product has a 15-year guarantee, the maximum annual deterioration of the power is 0.55% from the 2nd year to the 25th year.
|Max. Power (Pmax)||430Wp|
|Max. Power voltage (Vmp)||43.2V|
|Max. Power current (Imp)||9.96A|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc)||51.4V|
|Short circuit current (Isc)||10.59A|
|Cells per panel||144|
|Panel Dimension (LxWxH)||1762×1134×30 mm|
|Panel Weight||21.1 Kg|